plumadesatada said: Just dropping by to shower you with loooooove <33333
but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
The primary goal of this event is to encourage people to leave reviews for the lovely authors of our fandom! Can you imagine how dull frostiron would be without a single fanfiction? It’d be terrible.
Here are the rules of the event. But it boils down to three simple steps:
- Read a fic on Ao3, it doesn’t have to be frostiron but it has to be Marvel. We’re also compiling a list of fanfic recs and we’ll be featuring stories every few days!
- Leave a review at least 120 words long.
- Fill out this submission form and vote for frostiron fanart!.The event ends on October 26th.
The 3 most popular prompts will be drawn and coloured by seizure7. Runner-ups will be drawn and shaded by staubengel, sanzosin, liisalikes, hkigeki, ko-no-yo, seizure7 and/or any artist who decides to sign up before Oct 26th.
The 3 reviewers who gained most points get to chose one of the 32 prompts to be drawn and shaded.
Every Friday, everyone who has written 2 reviews in the last 7 days will be entered into a random draw. Winner gets to make a request for a quick frostiron sketch.
Have fun everyone! If you have any questions, send us an ask.
Speaking as one myself, I can definitely say that authors thrive on the feedback they receive from their readers.
Using a rewards method like this is a great way to not only lever readers out of their usual niche and prompt them to look around at new authors, but also to shine a big happy spotlight on some of the writers who could be getting more recognition for some truly great fics.
And there’s fanart involved at the end! Who doesn’t love fanart? I see no downside to this. 120 words isn’t even that much - heck, I just broke that word count with this message. :)